AVIR Ventilation Systems Installation Services
Page Construction specializes in the installation of the AVIR Whole House Ventilation systems, providing year round moisture control and superior air quality for your home.
The AVIR Basement Unit provides year-round moisture control and improved air quality in homes with basements where excess moisture, air stagnation, and indoor pollutants are problematic. This sensible ventilation system expels moisture and pollutants to the exterior of the home, replenishes the home with fresh, dry air, and ventilates the air in the home to increase circulation, evaporation and efficiency. These units utilize leading-edge technology to most effectively reduce moisture that nourishes biological growth and insect infestation while expelling dangerous chemicals and pollutants from the environment in your home, including radon and combustible gases.
The secret is to focus on the worst air mass in the entire house and reverse “stack effect” which will positively affect the upper living areas. Avir provides a continuous air exchange by venting damp and polluted air from the basement, resulting in an improvement in the quality of the air throughout the entire home and reducing the health and structural risks associated with moisture and mold.
The AVIR Basement Unit provides homes a solution for moisture control and air quality that is:
- Effective and Safe: Units continuously monitor relative humidity noting trends, are automatic and self-adjusting so there are no complicated controls to maintain and no risk of overheating
- Environmentally Friendly: AVIR Unit is completely maintenance free. There are no contaminated filters to wash or replace, and no buckets of polluted water to be emptied.
- Easy to Install: The units are simple to install and do not require ducting, HVAC installation, or electrical work.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Basement units were designed to be aesthetically pleasing, compact and discreet, in order to blend seamlessly into any home.
- Cost Saving: The sensible ventilation units from HQ Hometek improve the efficiency of the HVAC system, as damp air is more difficult to heat and cool, saving on energy costs.
Protect your home from moisture damage, increase the home’s energy efficiency, and keep the entire house healthier and more comfortable with sensible, maintenance-free ventilation all year long with the AVIR Basement Unit.
Call Page Construction today for more information about AVIR Ventilation Systems installation services, or Contact Us and we will get back to you.